To make this Lobster Risotto dish follow the below recipe.
- In a medium pot, heat the stock.
- In a large wide saucepan melt the butter and the oil over a medium heat.
- Add the chopped shallot and garlic, and gently sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add the rice and the wine.
- Cook until the wine has absorbed.
- Start adding hot stock to the rice, a cup at a time, stirring endlessly all the while, never adding more stock until everything you have added has been absorbed.
- When the rice becomes tender, stir in the lobster meat, Parmesan and cream.
- Season to taste with sea salt and white pepper.