1. With a sharp knife, score down the back of the prawn. Remove the thin, digestive tract with the tip of the knife. Rinse the prawns under running water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Melt the garlic butter in a large frying pan. Fry over a high heat, stirring, for 3 – 4 minutes until the prawns are pink, at the last minute add a pinch of chopped dill and chives.
3. For spicy cocktail sauce- mix together mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice, orange juice, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, English mustard, white wine vinegar, chili sauce, ketchup and Tabasco sauce.
4. Add finely diced gherkins, red onion, red pepper, green pepper, green olives, parsley, chives, dill and garlic cloves.
5. Serve immediately on a bed of baby gem leaves with two spoons of cocktails sauce and a lemon wedge, Season with salt and black cracked pepper to taste, you cool it down and place in fridge for later consumption.