· Cut the whole chicken into 10 pieces while leaving them on the bone and season well, heat a large frying pan and brown on all sides.
· Remove the chicken pieces from the pan and add in the onions and garlic, cook until lightly coloured. Add in the tagine spice and cook for a couple of minutes.
· Add the honey, apricots and sultanas and cook for a further couple of minutes.
· Pour in the chicken stock, tomato passata and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, season to taste.
· Place chicken into a suitable ovenware dish and cover with the sauce. Cover with a lid and place into a preheated oven (180c / gas mark 4) and cook for 35 minutes.
· Remove from the oven and finish with the roasted almonds and fresh coriander.